Donate a Car to Habitat for Humanity of Burlington County and Greater Trenton-Princeton!
If you have an older car, truck, van, trailer, RV or boat taking up valuable space in your yard, consider donating it to support affordable housing in Burlington and Mercer Counties.
Your vehicle donation will help Habitat for Humanity of Burlington County and Greater Trenton-Princeton build homes in partnership with families in your community.
The car donation process is quick and easy. It can be accomplished online or with a toll-free phone call to 1-877-277-4344.
If you donate an automobile or other vehicle, you may be eligible for a tax deduction.
What can you donate?
- Construction or farm equipment
- Any other vehicle ― running or not!
- Proceeds from the sale of your car help your local Habitat for Humanity build and renovate houses with families in need.
- You may receive a tax deduction if you itemize.
- Recycling your car saves energy and natural resources